Call For Abstracts
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION – NEUROTRAUMA 2019
- You can submit only one abstract for award paper and / or award poster.
- You can not submit more than two abstracts in free paper and /or free poster category.
- Abstract should contain title, aim, materials and methods, results and conclusion.
- Title should not exceed 60 characters.
- Abstract should not exceed 300 words.
- The first author will be the main contact for all correspondence about the presentation.
- All Presentations or abstracts must be in English language.
- Fill appropriate topic related to your presentation.
- All Submissions will be acknowledged by email.
- By submission of an Abstract, the author transfers copyrights ownership to the NTSI for publications. The NEUROTRAUMA 2019 reserves the right to reproduce the abstract/ presentation made in conference in print or electronic media.
- The committee will review the Abstracts and the acceptance notification will reach the presenting author by 15.07.2019
- The Scientific Committee reserves the right to allocate a session time or change the presentation type.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ABSTRACT CONTENT
- Figures tables and graphs should not be included.
- Use generic names of drugs only.
- No references may be included in the abstract.
GUIDELINES FOR PRESENTATION – NEUROTRAUMA 2019
- All Submission will be made electronically only through the NEUROTRAUMA 2019 website. Abstracts centre shall be open on 1st February 2019 and shall close on 30.06.2019.
- All presenters must register for the conference.
- Abstracts to be submitted in one of the categories mentioned above. All abstracts for any form of presentation must follow the prescribed guidelines and the paper must be submitted in the prescribed format mentioned on the website only.
- Abstracts not following these guidelines will be rejected.
- Please note that one presenter can only submit one abstract. The second abstract will only be considered if one abstract is in Posters Category.
- All abstracts must be the original work of the authors, with all listed authors having significant contribution to the completion of the work.
- Submission of an abstract constitutes the author’s commitment to present the abstract if accepted and in the session as assigned by the Scientific committee.
- All expenses associated with the preparation and presentation of the abstracts is the responsibility of the author/presenter. Abstracts of the accepted papers will be printed in the abstract book as received. Hence authors must ensure error free text.
- Best Poster Awards Neurotrauma 2019
- Best Paper Awards Neurotrauma 2019
- For submitting abstract for above award category kindly, visit http://neurotraumaskims2019.com/ and follow guidelines from the NEUROTRAUMASKIMS 2019 website
The last date for submission of all abstracts is 30.06.2019
Full Text for abstracts submitted under award category must reach at firstname.lastname@example.org before 30.06.2019 Notification of acceptance or rejection of the abstracts and further details on presentation will be mailed to the corresponding author by 15.07.2019.
Abstract Registration Form
Please Fill in Capital Letters and Tick in appropriate box.